It’s time to jump in again—the pool, that is—and your children no doubt have outgrown that swim suit that’s tucked in the drawer, still stuck in a gym bag or that maybe never made it out of the suitcase after last year’s vacation or trip to see the grandparents.
And, we know and understand how much you want to go shopping one time, for maybe two suits, get a great fit with great quality, and be done with it for the summer.
Make it a fun outing and bring them in to Fancy Pants. We welcome your children, and when swimwear shopping, it’s just the best way to get the right suit with the right fit, avoiding those dreaded tugs and sags as they walk (don’t run!) across the pool deck or beach.
We have quality swimwear from the labels you trust and look for. The swimwear we have in won’t pick, fade or stretch and will look great all summer long. Your young ones will really love the colors, prints, patterns and styles we have in stock now—you’ll really love the quality and selection.
- Girls’ two and one piece suits, tunics and cover-ups: Toobydo®, Snapper Rock®, Funtasia® Florence Eisman®, Bailey Boys®, and Ralph Lauren®
- Girls’ and boys’: Coordinated looks from Toobydo™.
- Boys’ swim trunks and rash shirts: Tooybydo™, Snapper Rock™, Bailey Boys™, Funtasia™, Wes & Willy™, Johnnie O™.
- Sunglasses. From Teeny Tiny® Optics, designed for little faces to protect, stay on and look super cool.
- Sandals and flip-flops: At the Shoe Zoo inside our store.
Our girls’ one-piece, two-piece and tankini suits can be coordinated so that sisters can express their own style while keeping that go-together look moms and grandmothers love. Our boys’ trunks come in dude-friendly patterns and fabric—even seersucker! Some of the selections include a no-ride liner that goes all the way down the leg and is sewn in the hem of the short.
We’ll help you navigate the waters of finding the best swimwear for lessons, the pool, the beach, lake or resort. We’re here to make sure everyone is happy with one of the most important parts of their summer wardrobe—swimwear! So c’mon in. The water’s fine!